We have the experience and commitment to advise the management team and board of directors of our business clients in matters such as:
- Business Formation and Entity Selection
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Member Control Agreements
- Strategic Business Planning
- Contract Formation and Negotiation
- Leases and Mortgages
- Notes and other Financing
- Employment Issues and Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales and Succession Planning
- Non-Profit Entity Formation and Application for Tax Exempt Status
- Non-Profit Exemption Issues and Unrelated Business Income Tax Issues
- Tax Planning
Business strategy is ongoing. We provide clients with a proactive approach to helping them manage their ongoing business needs.
Hunter Advisors, a Minnesota Professional Limited Liability Company, PLLC, is a business law firm providing legal and financial services for businesses and the executive management. The services include business law, estate planning, business succession planning, trust services, business valuations and financial expert witness. Roben D. Hunter, owner of Hunter Advisors, is an Attorney (JD), Certified Public Accountant(CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF).
Hunter Advisors PLLC is a business law firm providing legal and financial services for businesses and the executive management serving the Twin Cities, Minnesota area.